Water Team Associate (up to 30 hours per week)
To qualify for this position you must be outgoing, friendly, and customer service oriented. Honesty and a strong work ethic are critical. Only energetic and happy people should apply.
* PLEASE NOTE: Current openings are primarily for morning shifts and are ongoing into fall and winter seasons.
- Greet customers and engage in friendly conversation.
- Determine customer need and suggest the best way to meet that need.
- Be knowledgeable of product details and able to explain product features and answer customer questions.
- Rinse and sanitize bottles, fill bottles, and take bottles to vehicles for each customer.
- Make food and frozen dessert items in a clean and timely manner per customer order.
- Run a register, make correct change, run daily reports, and take responsibility for accuracy of money counts.
- Clean and stock merchandise, clean and sanitize surfaces and equipment, sweep and mop, clean restrooms, and other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have or be able to obtain a food handler’s card prior to employment.
- Must have completed High School or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation and be available during business hours – including weekends.
- Must have at least one year Customer Service/Retail experience.
- Must be neat, clean, and have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- Must have excellent writing, communications, and math skills.
- Must be able to show previous responsibility, honesty, integrity,and good decision making abilities.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bending, stooping, pushing, and lifting up to 60lbs.
- Must be self motivating and able to work in a fast paced environment both alone and as part of a team.
- Able to assume leadership role and take full ownership of areas of responsibility.